Adult Guitar Lessons
Many adults wish to learn and play the guitar. However, they are always stopped by a wrong and fixed mindset- music lessons are only for children. There is no such as being ‘too old’ for music. Learning music is always misinterpreted for the young. However, this is not true as adults can actually learn and play the guitar just as well as children, if not better!
Advantages of Learning the Guitar as an Adult
- Adults understand the value of time and money. Hence they will not waste time and make the most of the lesson.
- After a long day, playing the guitar will help adults rest and relax. Adults will have something to look forward to doing at the end of the day.
- You will learn to manage you time well. By taking guitar lessons and working, you will learn to handle your time well.
- Give others a good impression of yourself. Most adults do not know how to play a music instrument. By showing that you know how to play a guitar, you will make an impression as an all-rounder.
- Adults learn and absorb faster than children. As adults are able to understand better, they will be able to pick up the guitar faster than a young child
Why Take Our Guitar Lessons?
There are several guitar schools in Singapore which provide adult guitar lessons. Why learn with us- LM Guitar?
Our guitar teachers are all ABRSM diploma certified and have lots of testimonials from happy students. Our private guitar teachers are friendly and are able to communicate well with students. Thus this allows students and teachers to form a good relationship with one another.
Besides our good guitar teachers, we hold a variety of guitar lessons. Should you wish to learn classical, jazz or acoustic guitar lessons, you will not have to go through a lot of changes. In addition, we provide both group and private guitar lessons. This will allow you to choose between learning the guitar from your home or at our school.
How Long Does it Take to Learn the Guitar?
For an adult to learn till he is capable of playing short and basic guitar songs himself, it will take at least 6 months. During this period of time, you will learn your basics such as reading notes and the different strings on the guitar.
Do I Take Guitar Lessons for Exams or Leisure?
We recommend learning the guitar for leisure. However, taking exams is good for adult students as well. This will give adults a chance to improve and understand the guitar exam syllabus.
Testimonial from Ryan
I started taking adult guitar lessons a few years ago when I was 30 years old. At that point of time, I was still unsure as I thought that I was too old to play the guitar. Thus I decided to take a few guitar lessons before making my decision.
To my surprise there were many adults learning the guitar as well! I managed to pick up the guitar quickly and continued learning the guitar. I love playing the guitar after a long day of work and recommend Guitar Lessons Singapore to all!
Want to Sign Up For Our Guitar Lessons?
To register for our adult guitar lessons, call +65 96149019 or fill up the contact form on our page.